The heart is not judged by how much you love but by how much you are loved by others.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Results Are In......

Hi All!
Can you believe we are at the end of 10 weeks!!? Time goes by too fast. I scored myself a six across the board in unit 3 because I believed every part of me was equal at the time; now I see that I am a six for awareness of what is my mind body spirit connection but that my spirit and psychological aspects are a 7 my physical is more a 4. I am healthy according to my doctor and blood panels but I am overweight and need to be active. While I was sick I was very sedentary and need to get moving. I have tons of habits they just happen to be mostly bad ones! This class has definitely made me realize some things I need to focus on and change. I have made a conscious effort to make small changes every day that stick. like for over two weeks now I have not eaten past 8pm! That is nothing short of a miracle for me. I lost five pounds for it.... FINALLY! I have not lost pounds in six years. I quit soda, I took sugar out of my coffee I tried so many things and never lost a pound. I reduced stress and stopped eating at night and lost weight so far. I know its simple science but when you add the psychological factor.... it is very complicated.. I hop my experiences with this aspect of my life will make it a good insight for potential clients later.
I wish you all a good life and good mini break from school!
Becki

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becki,
    Wow, it sounds like this class really gave you the motivation you needed, and that’s great! Losing weight is never fun, but seeing your weight go down in numbers always is. Sometimes all it takes is the small steps, like you taking sugar out of your coffee. I’m a pretty healthy individual but the thing I have a hard time getting rid of is food! I love food and I’m a fantastic cook, so that doesn’t help. You know they always say you can’t trust a skinny chef :) Good luck with your motivation for eating healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becki,
    What an inspiration you are! It seems that physically you are a lot more than a four. According to the changes you have made, I think that you will reach your goal.Your blog is so uplifting that I can also sense your psychological and physical progress. I think that I need to take a page from your book, because I am a night eater. Sometimes I do not get a lunch break at work, so I get home at nights and eat just about anything I see. I know this is bad, but when I get hungry the rules do not often apply. I wish you good health and happiness. Nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete