The heart is not judged by how much you love but by how much you are loved by others.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Energy!

Hi all! I decided to use this blog to also keep track of my new endevour. My girls and I are taking this stuff called Juice Plus for one month now and I want to document all I can about how we are doing on it. It's just nutrition in a fruit and veggie chew or capsules and we are using it because we don't eat enough fruits and veggies. One month and we are starting to feel more energy, make better food choices, laugh more ( our moods are better- not as crabby and tired). I hope this is really working and gets even better. We are commiting to one year to make sure it works. It's all natural so it of course takes time to notice the differences. WISH ME LUCK! I have tried everything else but consistancy and good nutrition! (Duh for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment