The heart is not judged by how much you love but by how much you are loved by others.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Week 2

It is so funny!!! I am taking this class and a 400 level course about stress management.... I am not doing so well. I am sooooo stressed out today trying to take quizes that I can't find answers for and reading 10 different chapters in 6 different books...
I know you guys are probably going through the same thing so just nod and smile and tell me to suck it up!
The good thing about online school is you don't have to drink and drive to class- I can sit home and crack a Mike's Hard Lemonade and all is good....
:)

1 comment:

  1. Becki I fully understand how you feel. Last quarter I took the same class in "stress management" along with Contemporary Diet and Nutrition. It was great to learn what I needed to change, but could not attempt to do so until class was over. Hang tough and breathe.

    ReplyDelete