The heart is not judged by how much you love but by how much you are loved by others.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ARGGG!

O.K. so I try to get into these classes so that I can better myself and because I want to have more insight for when I am ready to help others. I cannot find this CD, I dont see it in the doc sharing and wasnt sent one, I do see others of you got it because you did the exercise. I tried doing it from reading the Dacher book alone.
I hoped to really be able to spend the time to do it but I find I cannot. The only time I have is after my husband goes to bed and I put the kids to bed at 8:30. They actually will leave me be around 9:30. This is when I do all my catch up on reading and homework.
I am in such need of this class ( and my other one which is about stress management). I think I will go back and read these books when I actually have time in a day to read and comprehend it all.
I am still too young to the idea of stress relief and spiritual control. I float back and forth between the psychological and spiritual lives.
I tried the exercises and felt I had to hurry, I cant stop thinking about what I have to do right now, tomorrow, and what I need to catch up on because I didnt do it yesterday.
I am glad to read some of you found this to be peaceful and calming.
I do however do somewhat a type of this practice everyday with strangers in my presense. I walk in public with a smile as often as possible because I know it makes other people smile too; that or they wonder what the heck is wrong with that lady? Lol.
Becki

No comments:

Post a Comment